Our hilltop motel offers beautiful views of both Genesee and Wyoming counties that will make you want to come back for its peaceful and serene atmosphere time and time again.
The Attican Motel Offers:
28 Rooms with a choice of either:
- Single room (one queen size bed)
- Double room (two double size beds)
- Smoking, non-smoking rooms
- Limited pet-friendly rooms available
Free Wi-Fi and parking
Wake up calls and free local calls
Shopping within walking distance:
- Local restaurant: Prospector, Twilight Meadows, Morluski’s
- Citgo gas station with diesel
- Tops Supermarket
- Rite Aid pharmacy
- Cable TV – Flat Screen
- Bath tub
- A/C and room controlled heat
- Hair Dryer and Iron (available upon request)
additional Shuttle transportation service subject to availability from
Buffalo Niagara International Airport
Batavia – Greyhound
Depew NY – Amtrak
Darien Lake Theme Park
local and more…..
Entertain your family with thrills and spills at Darien Lake Theme Park and Splashtown, located only 10 minutes away, or attend a concert at the Darien Lake Performing Arts Center where many national artists like Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert, Tom Petty, Phish, Dave Matthews Band, Future, Migos and Brad Paisley perform during the summer.
If you enjoy some paranormal activity visit one of the scariest places in the USA, Rolling Hills Asylum in East Bethany which is located only 10 miles from the Attican Motel.
Niagara Falls and Lockport Locks are both easy one hour drives from THE ATTICAN MOTEL and can be your perfect choice for a day trip.
Call us today and reserve your room including group reservations if you are attending school reunion, family reunion, marriages at Hidden Valley, golfing at Bryncliff/Chestnut Golf club. Attica is convenient for travelers on Rte 98, Rte 20, Rte 238, Rte 63 to Alden NY, Batavia NY, Darien Lake NY, Warsaw NY, Varysburg NY, East Aurora NY and many other western New York destinations. Interstate 90 is only 12 miles.
Events at the Alexander Fire Department in Alexander NY like The Steam Engine show or tractor pull are located only 3 miles from the Attican Motel on Rte. 20.
A visit to Letchworth State Park, the “Grand Canyon of the East,” is just a short drive from THE ATTICAN MOTEL. The valley’s greenery absorbs you in nature while you picnic in the park and enjoy other outdoor family activities. Letchworth State Park offers year round activities like its annual fall craft festival or summer balloon festival.
Additional nearby events and activities include:
- the great Attica Rodeo – 61th Anniversary August 2 – 5, 2018
- Kingdom Bound – July 29 – August 1, 2018
- Jam in the Valley – July 5 – 7, 2018
- Appleumpkin Festival – September 2018
- WNY Gas & Steam Engine Association’s Annual Rally – Sept 6 – 9, 2018
- Roycroft Campus Art and Antique Show – June 24 & 25, 2017
- Attica Historical Society
- snow mobile trails, deer hunting and much more!
For room reservations please click BOOK NOW or call 585-591-0407